- Beer: Paulaner Hefeweizen because I lived in Germany and loved sitting at the palace cafe beer garden with a Hefeweizen.
- Wine: Jack London Zinfandel from Kenwood in Sonoma because Jack London is one of my favorite writers and this wine is made on his farm.
- Liquor: Fernet Branca because my band drinks it together and it reminds me of awesome places and people I've encountered.
- Movie: Chinatown because its about where I grew up and it takes place in a glamorous time.
- Band: Murder Bros. because it's my own creation.
- Restaurant: the Darjeeling Cafe because it has an incredible wine list and great food and vegan options.
- Bar: Door 74 in Amsterdam because of our awesome adventure there and the best, most creative bartenders.
- Hotel: Hotel Boheme in Sn Francisco because it's in North Beach and Ginsberg and Kerouac have stayed there. Plus, six o'clock sherry
- Car: Porsche 911 for fun, Cadillac CTS for style.
- Author: Jack London because he inspires adventure and ethics.
- Clothes: Band of Outsiders suits because they are modern and sexy.
Saturday, October 20, 2012
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment