- I graduated. As one woman walked across the stage, I told my friend Gillian, "I have been infatuated with that woman since the day I met her, and now I'll never see her again."
- My English thesis was trashed, but I got an A, which means nothing to me. I always get A's.
- I finished my German thesis, thinking "I still have a lot of work on this."
- I found out that, although beer prices have gone up, brewers looking to cut corners are using gelatin as a clarification agent. Gelatin is particularly disgusting. Even when I ate meat, I hated the idea of gelatin.
- I found out that the gelatin they're using often comes from sturgeon swim bladders.
- Every kind of sturgeon is endangered, protected, or threatened.
- Sturgeon is the most highly poached fish in the world because of the value of their roe.
- The only letter in my mailbox was notification for jury duty.
- My landlord raised my rent.
- I couldn't go to see Measure for Measure, and I really wanted to.
- My German professor emailed me to tell me he couldn't open my thesis on his Mac.
- "Indiana Jones 4" is about Aliens; it's a prequel to "Close Encounters of the Third Kind."
- I went to one of the worst readings I have ever been to.
- The woman who walked across the stage asked me to join her for drinks with friends. I went and she told me she was leaving for NYC and that I would never see her again. She hugged me and said goodbye.
Next week will just have to be better. That's all there is to it.
Post a Comment