William Alexander's play was the headlining act at New Yipes last night. It was a little long, but if you like William Alexander, you'll love Conduction in the Catacombs.
I personally found David Enos very entertaining and would have stolen his book if there was one on the table.
The films were also quite fun.
Things to Love
- Chelsey Minnis's new book, BAD BAD
- The new poetry mag: Abraham Lincoln, ala Anne Boyer and K. Silem Mohammad
- David Larsen's new fully full half book: San Francisco Sound
- CA Conrad's Frank Poems
- Jack Morgan's new first book: Your
- Pegasus Downtown is still having readings.
- There is a lot more time to read and write.
I have, for example, read almost too much poetry. Last night, I reread Exobiology as Goddess (not all of it) just to revisit a little William Alexander. I was dreaming in big non sequitur terms.
I am walking down the street repeating "being with you is like" or "rocking the" from Minnis. I love Chelsey Minnis. I am reading her Zirconia again.
I will stop writing now before this becomes one of those weird reading diary blogs.